Professional Window ServicesWhy Upgrade Your Windows? Inefficient windows can be the largest wastes of energy in your home. Older windows can make your heating and air conditioning systems work harder than they should. Deciding to Install newly framed insulated windows will do the following:
- Reduce your heat loss during winter
- Reduce heat gain during summer
- Eliminate Condensation
- Stop drafts
- Stop dust & dirt infiltration
- Improve overall air quality
- Reduce outside noise
- Make your home more secure
- Increase the value of your home
*Replacing your windows does not have to be a major project. New installation techniques make it possible to replace the windows in most homes in a SINGLE DAY!
The Window Installation ProcessThe process of new window installations may seem complicated and time-consuming at first, but our team of professionals do the work quickly, correctly and without the problems that come with inexperienced amateurs.
1. The Planning StageDuring the planning of your project, you will receive all the information needed to determine which type of products you need, the job cost estimates, and the time required to complete the work.
2. Old Window RemovalThe Second step is the removal of your old window systems, carefully measuring everything for the correct dimensions, and preparing each window area for the new installations.
3. Prep-Work & InstallationDuring the third step we make sure all the preparation work has been done. Then, we will install the new windows and check that each on is set correctly. After that, we will nail the window section into the surrounding frame.
4. Window SealingOn the final step we will caulk and mortar around the window frames to provide a watertight enclosure around each one. This will be done properly, ensuring your windows work efficiently for many years to come!
Browse Window Styles